- Download the package and extract the contents to your hard disk.
- Make sure you have a web hosting account with PHP.
- Connect to your hosting account using an FTP client.
- Create a folder on your website. (Example: “blog”)
- Change the permissions of this folder to 755. (In some cases 777 is required)
- Upload the contents to this folder using the FTP client.
- In your browser, go to the Pritlog url (Example: http://yoursite.com/blog/)
- Visit the admin panel using the default login: userid – ‘admin’ and password – ‘password’ and change this default password
- Start Pritlogging!
Updating from an earlier version
If you are on Pritlog 0.81 or 0.811, just overwrite all the files except your data folder ones.
If you are using Pritlog version earlier than 0.81, you will need to go through updating one version at a time.